- Promote the take-up by companies and individual of IIW’s companies and personnel Qualification and Certification
- Promote the take-up and implementation of the IIW guideline as recommendation is customers’ specifications and ISO and/or Cameroon welding standards
- Establish and implementation of Cameroon networks of education and training support centres
- Implement award programmes, IIW systems best practices for individuals, organization and members
- Establish and implement recommendation on how market, promote and increase the number of people and companies entering IIW welding education, training, qualification and certification programmes.
- Improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of CWA
BENEFITS (for members and individuals)
- Access to technical information from CWA’s website and library including :
- Case studies & published papers
- Technical enquiries on-line
- Knowledge summaries - brief introduction to the most welding processes, materials technologies
- Software toolkits - offer on-line and downloadable software
- Industry updates and activities
- Welding standards updates
- Career orientation and advices
- Discounts on newsletters, and for attending conferences, seminars, training courses and technical talks.
- Free access to CWA’s websites, an on-line technical lecture series covering various aspects of welding, joining & related technologies.
- Advertising on CWA website.
- Attend CWA’s and IIW’s seminars, congresses and conferences.
get a quote
- Networking with companies and individuals in the field of welding and allied joining technologies.